Sunday, January 4, 2015

I'm Going Hooking - Pam Kirk



This is THE perfect way to start the new year - after 35 years of not hooking with a group, this Thursday I am going to hook with the ATHA Citrus Belle Rug Chapter group! 


Other than a couple classes the last two years at Green Mountain Hooked Rug School, I have not hooked with a group while I worked at my corporate job.  I tried it once in my area a number of years ago, but it just did not work to try to take time out for hooking with a group in the middle of my work day. I was disappointed I couldn’t make it work as I did miss meeting up with others to hook.  The Citrus Belles meet in a location about 45 minutes from my house, and though they meet every week, I am not sure I will be able to do more than a couple times a month. But one never knows, I may get so hooked, I make it a regular in my weekly schedule.


This is the rug I'll be working on...
It's one of our Green Mountain Patterns called 'Ardibil' designed by my Mom, Anne Ashworth. 
It's a perfect Oriental for wide cut.



1 comment: